We at Floating Piano Factory are extremely grateful for our livelihood and for all the wonderful people who support our business! To show our gratitude in the past we’ve given away a couple piano tunings but we wanted to find a way to thank those who encourage us and love the way we do things. Thus, this holiday season we are giving away a $100 Amazon Gift Card! This is something anyone could use and if you like you can certainly use it as a holiday gift, apply to your own piano tuning or even for someone else’s. Good luck! To enter log in to the widget on our homepage and combine as many of the following options as you like: (Click here for detailed instructions with images)
- Follow us on twitter (1 point) or if you already do, login to the widget on our homepage, click “Follow @floatingpiano on Twitter” and enter by pasting your twitter handle in the widget.
- Join our mailing list (1 point) or if you already have, log in to the widget, click “Join the Mailing List,” and paste your email using the widget.
- Like us on Facebook (1 point) or if you already do, log in to the widget on our homepage, click “Like FloatingPiano on Facebook” and paste your Facebook name in where requested.
- Tweet about the giveaway (5 points!) by logging in to the widget on our homepage:
- click “Tweet about the Giveaway,”
- click the “tweet” icon to compose a tweet,
- on twitter click on the time information for your tweet which takes you to the tweet’s url,
- copy the url, go back to the widget and paste the url of the tweet.
- Finally 3 special options that can give you a big boost:
- Get friends to enter! (using your special link).
- Pre-order an FPF t-shirt (10 points! Info below).
- Book a tuning (10 points!)
We are currently taking preorders
for our brand new t-shirts! They should be ready well before the holidays and would make a great gift. Our friend, designer Sarah Ferone
created an FPF inspired artwork for the shirts. Click the images below to enlarge them. Let us know what you think. Pre-rder one now on our homepage
or click your size below and get 10 entries into our giveaway! They are great for pianists, music lovers or just someone who needs a hip new shirt. The shirts without the design go for $22 at American Apparel so the pre-order price of $20 is an amazing bargain!
In October and November the heat comes on, the air dries out and our pianos tend to go flat in response. What a wonderful time to get your piano tuned and how convenient that we are doing another giveaway for a FREE PIANO TUNING this month–this time from Isaac or Mike. Entries are accepted until Monday 11/4.
To enter combine as many of the following options as you like:
(Click here for detailed instructions with images)
- Join our mailing list or if you already have paste your email using the widget on our homepage
- Follow us on twitter or if you already do enter by pasting your twitter handle in the widget.
- Like us on Facebook or if you already do paste your Facebook name in.
- Tweet about the giveaway and paste the url of the tweet.
- Finally 2 special options that can give you a big boost:
- Get friends to enter! (using your special link).
- Pre-order an FPF t-shirt (info below)!
FPF T-Shirts: We’ve commissioned illustrator Sarah Ferone to create an FPF inspired artwork for shirts and bags. Click the images below to enlarge them. Let us know what you think. Pre-rder one now on our homepage and get 10 entries into our giveaway!
This post contains a video, detailed instructions and images illustrating how to enter a giveaway on our site. If you have any questions at all feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. The video below shows how to verify various types of entry using the raffle widget on our homepage. Scroll further for explanations in images and text.
If you go to our homepage and scroll down there should be a rafflecopter widget. After you login, it allows you to paste web address code that verifies that you have tweeted, liked, or followed. As an example, to tweet about the giveaway click the button that says “tweet”, post the pre-filled tweet, then follow the instructions on how to find the tweet URL of your tweet and paste it in the appropriate box. Then click “I tweeted”. The screenshot attached below shows what the widget looks like before you log in. See the following screenshots for more details on each type of entry. Continue reading
Don’t you sometimes wish you could just magically get your piano tuned for free? Here at Floating Piano we really enjoy when you and your piano are happy. So, in order to generate some extra happiness, we’re offering a chance at that magical free tuning. If you win our giveaway, our lead technician Eathan Janney will make your piano sound its very best.
From now until Monday, September 22, you can enter to win a Free Piano Tuning from Floating Piano Factory! To enter, all you have to do is share your excitement about our business by following us and tweeting on twitter and liking us on Facebook. Details on how to enter can be found on our homepage where there is a rafflecopter widget.
Consider this giveaway as a token of appreciation for the scads of individuals who have been so gracious to share their positive comments about Floating Piano Factory both in person and online over the years. We are currently recognized as a five-star, A-level operation on all the rating websites we see out there including Yelp, Google, and Angie’s List, and Facebook.
Thank you so much! Your appreciation really counts!
Details: The prize consists of one visit from Eathan Janney, lead technician at Floating Piano Factory for one piano tuning and, if needed, one pitch raise ($170-$225 value). Continue reading